Once again Albania became the first country to announce their Eurovision entry. 59th edition of “Festivali i Këngës” finally ended. This year Albania will be represented by Anxhela Peristeri with her song “Karma”.
The full results of the competition hasn;t been announced yet.
- Robert Radoja (83), songwriter;
- Vasil Tole (57), musicologist;
- Preç Zogaj (63), poet;
- Ramë Lahaj (37), tenor singer;
- Luan Zhegu (71), singer;
- Zana Shuteriqi, songwriter;
- + 2 undisclosed RTSH members.
In one of her interviews last November Anxhela confirmed that she has not yet decided what language she will use at “Eurovision 2021”.