It will be the third year in a row that Georgian representative for “Junior Eurovision 2020” is chosen through this show.
There are going to be 10 episodes in total as the result of which, one of the 10 young artists will get an opportunity to represent his motherland.
Tonight the first episode of “Ranina” will take place where all participants are going to perform with guest artists:
1. Gio Gogiashvili feat. the group Asea Sul;
2. Lela Kveniashvili feat. Liza Kalandadze performing Human (ადამიანი);
3. Marita Khvedelidze feat. Nodariko Khutsishvili;
4. Nia Khinchikashvili feat. Mebo Nutsubidze;
5. Nikoloz Maghradze feat. Nato Metonidze;
6. Rati Gelovani feat. Sandro Bibich;
7. Sandra Gadelia feat. Lela Nakeuri;
8. Sesili Turmanidze feat. the group Ialoni;
9. Shio Kavsadze feat. SALIO;
10. Veronika Shamugia feat. Kato Kvaratskhelia.
1. Dato Evgenidze – head juror;
2. Elena Kalandadze – Georgian singer;
3. Giorgi Asanishvili – TV host.
The show is estimated to be 40 minutes long and will be broadcast live from the GPB studios following yesterday’s dress rehearsals! You will be able to watch from 22:00 (Baku) on player.1tv.ge and a Facebook stream will be broadcast live. Additionally, the show will be made available for deferred broadcast on the official Ranina YouTube channel minutes after the show’s completion.